You are probably asking yourself why on earth would you use the PS3 Jailbreak 4.86 CFW? Well, the whole process of jailbreaking PS3 has many perks, and the first one we’re going to mention is that you will be able to import your very own custom code into PlayStation 3 files. Also, you can do many other incredibly enjoyable activities, such as creating challenge lobbies on Call of Duty, Game Mods, Aimbot or basically any other game.
The best thing about this is that jailbreaking is not that hard to do at all. Well, only saying that “it’s not that hard to do it” would be a huge understatement, because PS3 Jailbreak 4.86 OFW to CFW exploit can be done by anyone who has a USB drive.
A basic knowledge when it comes to technology, and that’s pretty much it. But, considering that we know how overwhelming can it be to do stuff for the first time, we have also added a more detailed tutorial in the file which you can easily find and download below. It’s also worth mentioning that a downgrade is not required for our PS3 4.86 CFW exploit to work.
PS3 Jailbreak 4.86 CFW
For all of you who have been waiting for this for a long time, we’ve got some good news, our brand new PS3 Jailbreak 4.86 CFW has finally been released. This means that with the help of the instructions that we have provided, every single one of you will be able to unlock the full potential of your PS3 without even having to downgrade it.
If you’re afraid that your console will get banned, don’t worry, chances of that are slim to none, but just in case, our aforementioned zip file also contains step by step instructions on how to be even more cautious when it comes to avoiding a ban.
PS3 Jailbreak 4.86 Exploit
Are you finding it difficult to get up and turn on your PS3 console, but you’re still interested in seeing what the current version of your original PS3 firmware so you can know if it’s compatible with our latest PS3 Jailbreak 4.86 exploit.
Still not sure whether we’re right? Maybe this will change your mind:
- If you decide you want to keep your warranty and keep updating your PlayStation 3 to the newest firmware after it has been jailbroken, well, you can consider your jailbreak to be gone.
- Nobody will be able to stop you from using cheats, so this means aim hacks, more ammo than you can spend, unlimited health, etc. Long story short, you’ll be pretty much invincible.
- Considering that our PS3 4.86 exploit is free to download on our website, you’ll be saving a lot of money by avoiding all the expensive stuff that doesn’t even work.
- Another way of saving money is by downloading pirated games, and not having to spend almost $60 original ones. If you like the game and you’re feeling extra generous, you can always support the developer and buy it from them, but it’s nice to have a choice.
- One of the best things is that if you decide to jailbreak your PS3 console, you won’t have to take it apart and mess with all the parts. The software we provide you for free will be more than enough to get the job done.
What do I need in order to get my PS3 Jailbreak Custom Firmware
- The first thing that you’ll need to have is a USB drive which has somewhere around 500 MB of free space so that you can transfer the PS3UPDAT.PUP on it.
- Even though this isn’t mandatory, we highly recommend you to get the newest firmware on your PS3, just so can you be sure that everything will run smoothly.
- In order to extract the aforementioned PS3UPDAT.PUP file, you’ll need to get a 7Zip or any other similar program. If the operating system that you’re currently using is by any chance a Windows, you won’t even have to download 7Zip considering that it’s already preinstalled.
Installing PS3 Jailbreak 4.86 CFW Exploit with USB
Now we’re getting to the interesting part. If you’re ready to jailbreak your PS3, follow these steps and you’ll get the job done in no time.
- First things first, go to your USB storage and create a folder that you’ll later on use to save the update data. Once you’re in your “PS3” folder, make a folder named “UPDATE”.
- Once you’ve done this, download the update data, open the folder we’ve mentioned in the first step and save it there.
- Check twice if you’ve done everything right up until now. The reason for this is the fact that nothing will mess up the location and folder names, so be extra careful.
- Make sure that your PS3 stays on. Turning it off, or even removing the storage media will result in files getting corrupted, which messes up the whole process.
- Keep the power button on the system front and the PS button that’s located on the controller inactive during the update
- Take your USB drive that contains the update data and plug it into the PS3
- Once you’re in the Home menu, go to settings, select “System Update”, and press the “X” button
- Find the option that says “Update via Storage Media”, and press the “X” button. Keep in mind that the system finds the update file automatically, so all you have to do is wait for a bit.
- Once you’ve started the update, follow the instruction that will appear on your screen and do what it says until everything’s finished.
- When you confirm that process is successfully done, go to settings once again, find the “system settings”, and finally “System Information”. If you notice your custom firmware, that means that you’ve done every right and that you’ve managed to jailbreak your PS3 like a pro.
PS Plus and PSN Services
Another great thing about this PS3 4.86 Jailbreak is that you can play all the .iso and multiplayer games online. Not to mention that you’ll also be able to use all the PSN services imaginable without any kind of risk of getting banned.
PS3 Jailbreak Apps
Last but certainly not least, we need to mention that we’ve also prepared some apps for you. We feel that even though we have made this amazing piece of software, it’s still not enough and that all the amazing games around the World deserve more. That’s why you’ll also get Artemis, Backup Manager v2, Games package, file manager, and many others.
We hope that you’ll use the full potential of this PS3 Jailbreak exploit and these apps and that you’ll find your PS3 more enjoyable than ever before.